Privacy and cookies
Last updated May 2018
The owner of the processing of your data is Pier Mario Biava
You can contact Pier Mario Biava by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information is collected by reprogramcells.com ?
When the user visits and / or uses the Platform or contacts reprogramcells.com , the latter may collect the following information:
- Personal Information that you have chosen to share with Reprogramcells.com when you register for an account or subscribe to emails, newsletters and notices and provides Reprogramcells.com when you use its services, including information entered on the dating platform and included in the comments , in reviews or in user survey responses. During the process of booking an appointment or sending a review, the user may voluntarily provide to Reprogramcells.com sensitive personal data (regarding, for example, his health or ethnicity), if related to the service he is requesting or reviewing .
- When the user uses Reprogramcells.com’s online payment system , the latter may retain (in person or through its designated pay provider) the credit or debit card information of the user in an encrypted and secure form .
- If the user decides to communicate with Reprogramcells.com (for example, via the Platform or via email, telephone, SMS or social media), the Company will record the fact that the user has contacted it and may retain the content of the communication , together with contact details and answers provided.
It is important that all Personal Information that you provide when registering or otherwise while using the platform are correct and accurate. This means, by way of example, to ensure that Reprogramcells.com always has user contact information, including an email address.
Protection of personal data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. For this reason, although Reprogramcells.com does its best to protect your Personal Data, it can not guarantee the security of data transmitted to your Platform. Any transmission is carried out at the risk of the user. Once it has received the user’s Personal Data, Reprogramcells.com will use strict procedures and security features for the treatment of the same.
How are the user’s personal data used?
In general, Reprogramcells.com uses Personal Information to provide you with the services and products required, process payments, providing customer services, show information and ads it deems of interest to the user, perform searches on customers, sending commercial email and promotions and inform the user of important changes to the Platform.
Reprogramcells.com also uses the User’s Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Fulfill a contract or implement actions related to it . This is important when the user requests a service through Reprogramcells.com . These obligations / actions include :
- Send the user information about the requested services (as an appointment reminder) via email, SMS and push notifications .
- Facilitate reservations and make payments .
- Answer questions and doubts .
- Manage the account .
- Manage the business and pursue its legitimate interests , as required by Reprogramcells.com , in particular :
- Keeping the Platform and systems safe and preventing fraud, security issues and other crimes .
- Verify compliance with terms and conditions and ascertain, exercise and defend against legal claims .
- Inform the user of the new services of Reprogramcells.com and special offers that the Company believes may be interesting for the same, for example via email, and showing advertisements on websites of third parties such as Facebook (where consent is not required) .
- Investigate and respond to any questions or complaints received from you or others regarding the Platform or the products and services of Reprogramcells.com .
- Conduct internal research and analysis so you can see how the Platform is used, as well as the products and services of Reprogramcells.com , and how the business is going .
- Perform market research and consumer surveys .
- Collect and publish reviews of products or services offered by Reprogramcells.com Partners and use them for advertising campaigns .
- Use customer communications for training, registration and quality control purposes. If the user phones the Reprogramcells.com customer experience team , the Company will record the contact and the call can be recorded. In case of registration, the user will be informed and will be offered the opportunity to oppose registration where desired, and the means to do so .
- Manage applications for an open position at Reprogramcells.com sent through the Site, including contact details. The information you provide will be retained for a period of 12 months and may be recalled if you send future job applications to Reprogramcells.com .
- If the user provides Reprogramcells.com with consent to :
- Inform him of new Reprogramcells.com services and special offers that the Company believes may be interesting for the same, for example via email, and showing advertisements on websites of third parties such as Facebook (where consent is required) .
- Send information about competitions and surveys and details of promotional offers of Reprogramcells.com Partners and about the goods or services of other selected third parties, for example, those of brands related to health, beauty, leisure and lifestyle, via email and through push notifications transmitted by the App .
- Transfer your personal data to Reprogramcells.com Partners and other selected third parties, for example, trademarks relating to beauty, leisure and lifestyle, to enable them to send information on their goods and services on their behalf .
- In the other cases in which Reprogramcells.com requires the user’s consent, the Company will use the data for the purposes indicated at the time .
- For the purposes set by law :
- Respond to requests from governments or law enforcement agencies conducting an investigation .
- Comply with legal, regulatory and compliance obligations.
Revoke the consent or otherwise object to direct marketing activities
Whenever Reprogramcells.com relies on the consent given by the user, the same can always revoke this consent, although the Company may have other legal reasons to perform the processing of data for other purposes, such as those listed above. In some cases, Reprogramcells.com is authorized to send you direct marketing communications without your consent, where it is based on their legitimate interests. You have the absolute right to object to sending direct marketing communications at any time. This right can be exercised by following the instructions contained in the communication, if it is an electronic message, or by contacting Reprogramcells.com at the addresses indicated below.
- If the user no longer wishes to receive communications sent by Reprogramcells.com , he can click on the “unsubscribe” button located at the bottom of the emails sent or, alternatively, contact Reprogramcells.com at the address info @ reprogramcells. com In the case of direct marketing communications, deleting the user’s email address from the system can take 48 working hours.
- If the user no longer wishes to receive communications sent by the Partners and other third parties, the same can contact the Partner or the third party directly. In the case of Partners, if the user needs assistance in this procedure, Reprogramcells.com will be pleased to do everything possible to provide help .
- In case the user does not wish to receive push notifications through the app if any, may withdraw permission to receive push notifications for App by changing the settings of your phone’s operating system.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Reprogramcells.com takes the security and processing of your personal data very seriously and will not sell them under any circumstances.
- If the user makes an order or otherwise interacts with Reprogramcells.com via a site or app proposed on behalf of a third party, the user’s contact details and order details will be transferred to the relevant third party. Where the user provides the related consent to these third parties they may also send commercial communications .
- Communication to third party service providers that perform functions on behalf of Reprogramcells.com in relation to the Platform or otherwise related to the provision of Reprogramcells.com services (for example, processing credit card payments, hosting websites, conducting surveys and market research, social media analysis, email marketing services delivery, data analysis tools and customer service communications management).
- Communication to Reprogramcells.com Partners with whom you book services through the Reprogramcells.com Website or Apps , where the Company acts as a commercial agent for reservations, or directly with the Partner, through the Partner Platform or Widget, in the event that the Company operates exclusively as a technology provider. The user information is shared with the Partners to :
- reservations can be made easier and, where necessary, we can make contact with the user prior to the appointment;
- where the user has chosen to receive commercial emails from the Partners with whom he or she is booking, such emails may be sent to him including news and special offers; is
- they can improve the services they offer to their customers and commercial operations, providing statistical data on customers, both in an aggregate and individual way.
- Communication to trademarks of third parties with whom Reprogramcells.com collaborates on products, services, competitions and campaigns.
- Communication to third party software providers for salons used by Reprogramcells.com partners to ensure that such third-party software solutions and Connect show real-time availability to customers.
- Communication to other third parties, in order to facilitate the activity of Reprogramcells.com and improve its products, content, services or advertising, including, but not limited to, sending communications by email or publishing product reviews and services of Reprogramcells.com or its Partners .
- If Reprogramcells.com purchases, sells or transfers assets or assets or is subject to an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership procedure. Should this occur, Reprogramcells.com , where appropriate, may need to disclose your Personal Data to the seller or buyer of such assets or assets.
- If Reprogramcells.com is obliged to disclose or share Personal Data in order to comply with legal obligations, enforce or enforce terms and conditions and other contracts or protect the rights, property or security of Reprogramcells.com customers or others. These circumstances include the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction .
- Communications with governmental authorities and other third parties as required or permitted by law, including, without limitation, in response to orders of the court. Reprogramcells.com may also disclose user information where it has reason to believe that someone is prejudicing or interfering with the rights or property of Reprogramcells.com , other users of its Platform or any other entity that may be affected by such activities.
Warning: By publishing Personal Data in any area of the Platform accessible to the public (such as reviews sections), such information may be collected by third parties on which Reprogramcells.com has no control. Reprogramcells.com is not responsible for the use of this information by these third parties.
The user is therefore invited to give due caution and attention before communicating Personal Data that will be disclosed in public areas. In addition, the user should avoid communicating Personal Data on public areas that could be used to identify him (such as name, age, home or work address or name of employer).
User rights in relation to personal data
In relation to the user’s personal data held by Reprogramcells.com , the user has the right to request:
- Obtain a copy of personal data.
- Correct, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data.
- Obtain personal data provided to Reprogramcells.com based on the execution of a contract or with its consent, in a mechanically readable and structured format, and request that such information be transferred to another organization.
- Oppose to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (in particular, where Reprogramcells.com is not required to process the data in order to fulfill contractual or other legal obligations or where it is using data for direct marketing activities) .
In the first case, the user will be able to view or modify the information provided to Reprogramcells.com by logging in to their online account.
In some situations, the user’s personal data rights are limited. For example, Reprogramcells.com may continue to process the Personal Data of which the user has requested the cancellation, in the event that, satisfying his request, it would reveal personal data of another person or where the Company is kept by law to do so or has a pre-eminent and legitimate reason.
The user will also have the right to file a claim if he / she considers that the processing of his / her personal data has not been corrected. The user is encouraged to contact Reprogramcells.com first ; however, to the extent that these rights are exercisable, the same has the right to complain directly to the competent supervisory authority.
If the user wishes to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, he may contact Reprogramcells.com by writing to email@example.com. It should be noted , however, that no financial information will be provided without verification.
What provisions apply to other sites linked to the Reprogramcells.com Platform ?
Reprogramcells.com is not responsible for the practices used by sites connected to or from its Platform, or the information or content present in them. Often, links to other sites are provided solely to refer to information on topics that may be useful to users of the Platform.
Social media and user-generated content
Changes to the Privacy Notice
In the event of changes to the privacy policies and procedures, Reprogramcells.com will publish those changes on its Platform to make the user aware of the information it collects, how it is used and the circumstances in which it may divulge it.
Place of storage of personal data
The data that Reprogramcells.com collects from the user could be transferred and stored in a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA), also to ensure that their processing is performed by selected third parties, in order to facilitate the Reprogramcells.com activity . Countries outside the EEA may not have regulations that offer the same level of personal data protection as is guaranteed by those in force in the EEA. In this case, Reprogramcells.com will take appropriate precautions to ensure that these transfers comply with applicable data protection regulations.
Please note that all PayPal transactions are subject to the PayPal Privacy Notice which is available at: www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full If you wish to use PayPal to make transactions through the Platform, the same is invited to make sure to accept the conditions contained in the PayPal Privacy Notice.
If you submit your application through the Site for a position in Reprogramcells.com , the information you provide will be kept for a period of 12 months and may be recalled if you send future job applications to Reprogramcells.com .
The Reprogramcells.com Platform , in common with other commercial sites and apps, uses standard technologies, including cookies and similar tools, such as web server logs, web beacons, tokens, pixel tags, local storage, device identifiers and location IDs (collectively referred to as “Cookies” in this Privacy Notice) for the purposes indicated below.
Why are cookies used?
- Purposes strictly necessary / related to transactions
- Purposes related to functionality
- Purposes related to performance
- Advertising and targeting purposes
These technologies remember the sites visited by the user and that the information is shared with other subjects, such as advertisers. When Reprogramcells.com uses third parties for advertising and targeting purposes, it may disclose:
- identifiable personal information , such as email address, order ID and location;
- generic data, aggregated or anonymized relative to the user’s visits and the use of the platform; or
- information in a pseudonymised format, such as the ID / code of a browser’s cookies or cryptographic information hash of the user’s email address, in order to personalize the advertisements and display them in other services. This ID or code is matched to the equivalent unique code of the user generated similarly by Reprogramcells.com advertising partners to customize the listings for the user.
The third of which Reprogramcells.com company uses for advertising targeting purposes and have their own privacy policies, which should be read carefully.
Facebook targeting . These cookies are set by Facebook, which uses them to manage the login to the social and collect data on the interests of its users. Facebook uses this data to offer the user targeted advertising during the browsing experience or while online.
Targeting Google. These cookies are set by Google and allow them to profile the interests of visitors and ensure that the advertising of Reprogramcells.com reaches the user on third party sites or during research. They can also be used to store user preferences and verify Google user accounts.
How are data collected by location technologies used?
See the previous paragraph entitled “How is your personal data used? ” .
How can cookies preferences be changed ?
The following is a series of ways in which preferences for online cookies can be managed. For further information, also refer to the privacy and cookie information of the relevant third party.
- Most browsers and devices allow the user to remove location technologies and / or block new set location technologies. To disable location technologies, consult the “Help” menu on your browser or device settings. However, please note that (a) such disabling may not be effective for all location technologies; and (b) disabling all localization technologies may limit the use of the Sites and / or delay or influence the way in which they operate.
- Facebook Ads : the user can control how Facebook uses the data to display advertisements, disabling those that can be based on interests and / or the relationship with specific advertisers, in the settings on preferences for ads. For more information, visit the various Facebook pages that let you learn more about Facebook ads and cookies and update your settings:
If the user has deactivated the receipt of commercial communications via email through the methods described above in the section “Withdrawing consent or otherwise opposing direct marketing”, the same could still display non-personalized advertisements while online, in case the preferences settings on Facebook are aligned to an audience segment (predefined by Facebook) with which the activity ofReprogramcells.com is associated.Reprogramcells.comnon controlled these advertisements are displayed by the user.
In the case of third-party subjects specified in this section, consult the relative privacy and cookie use information to learn more about the advertisements displayed when the user is online and how to disable them.
To conclude, I confirm the data used on the sitoreprogramcells.as more precisely: https: // www. reprogramcells.com are compliant with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT – https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=uriserv:OJ.L_.2016.119.01.0001.01.ENG
Thanks for your collaboration.
Pier Mario Biava